360° Virtual Tour Photographerthe missing link in showcasing your listing on YOUR google BUSINESS PROFILE
What does a Google-Trusted Virtual Tour Photographer Do for your business?
You may have a Google Business Profile
and you may have even verified listing, but...
Have you fully optimised your Google Business Profile yet?
If you don't have a virtual tour and
your customers come to you,
then you may be missing something that will help you
convert shoppers, searchers & viewers into
Adding a Google Street View 360° virtual tour,
professionally created by a Google Trusted Virtual Tour Photographer
is a simple & cost-effective way show the world why people should
Want to find out how easy it is?
Why is a Work Pics 360 virtual tour photography better?
- High resolution (no one-shot consumer cameras used)
- Immersive (compatible with VR headsets)
- Allows people to click-to-move, replicating the feel of actually walking around your business or venue
- Offers greater customer flexibility to survey at their leisure
- Virtual tour photography offers a tremendous sense of connection that is unmatched by still photographs
- Ramp up your Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) when published on Google Street View
- Boost your online presence
- Increase customer dwell time
- Capture prospective customers in remote locations
- Can be used anywhere you connect with your customers via digital media, including your website, Google Business Profile, Google Street View, Google Earth, Google Maps, Google Search and Facebook
- Create Call-To-Action right inside the virtual tour such as "Buy Now" and "Book Now"
When you click on a photo, what does it do?
Does it move? You can pinch and zoom maybe, if it's big enough. When you look at a video, you can listen to it, you can watch it, you can pause it.
But can you move around inside of it?
Well, if it's a 360, yeah you could. But can you interact with it? Probably not. So what's the only kind of content that you can truly interact with is a virtual tour. One where you have additional hot spots added to it, calls to action, information about your product and your services.
Something that really engages your customer. So if you'd like to learn more about how to get the most engaging online content available today, give me a call
Enhance your Google Street View virtual tour with an AR (augmented reality) powered Custom Overlay!
Google Street View virtual tour photography is published on your Google My Business page and Google does not charge for image hosting fees. It's a great cost effective way for you to show your business with a 360° virtual tour on a Google search and street view and create an experience that will increase your exposure.
You can also use your Google Street View virtual tour as a Facebook post or you may even qualify to have your virtual tour show on your Facebook page.
Many businesses like to embed their virtual tour on their website, with the same style that as on Google - basically, as a window into the Google Street View virtual tour. For smaller businesses, this may be sufficient. But what if you want to take your virtual tour to the next level?
Custom virtual tours with Augmented Reality features are the best way to maximise the experience. Adding a custom virtual tour to your website provides:
- You can customise your skins to match your brand (colour, fonts, etc)
- hotspots (links to additional content such as slideshows, links to booking engines, pop-up info sheets, menus & more
- navigation menus
- Google Analytics
- social resharing features
- VR headset mode
- Image mapping
- field-of-view linking (start the custom virtual tour from the current field of view)
Custom virtual tours are by far the most effective way to leverage your virtual tour experience.
(Annual hosting, design and publishing fees apply. Requires Google Maps API account)
Google Trusted Photographer
Your virtual tour may be eligible to be hosted on Google Maps / Google Street View