360° Virtual Tour Photographerthe missing link in showcasing your listing on google my business
You may have a Google My Business profile
and you may have even verified listing.
But have you fully optimised your Google My Business yet?
If you don't have a virtual tour and
your customers come to you,
then you may be missing something that will help you
convert shoppers, searchers & viewers into
Adding a Google Street View 360° virtual tour,
professionally created by a Google Trusted Photographer
is a simple & cost-effective way show the world why people should
Want to find out how easy it is?
Why is virtual tour photography better?
- Higher resolution, immersive and interactive
- Allows people to click-to-move, replicating the feel of actually walking around your business or venue
- Offers greater customer flexibility to survey at their leisure
- Virtual tour photography offers a tremendous sense of connection that is unmatched by still photographs
- Ramp up your Search Engine Optimisation when published on Google Street View
- Boost your online presence
- Increase customer engagement
- Capture prospective customers in remote locations
- Can be used anywhere you connect with your customers via digital media, including your website, Google My Business, Google Street View, Google Earth, Google Maps, Google Search and Facebook
See for yourself how a Virtual Tour could benefit your business
(video of a person navigating through virtual tours)
Enhance your Google Street View virtual tour with an AR (augmented reality) powered Custom Overlay!
Google Street View virtual tour photography is published on your Google My Business page and Google does not charge for image hosting fees. It's a great cost effective way for you to show your business with a 360° virtual tour on a Google search and street view and create an experience that will increase your exposure.
You can also use your Google Street View virtual tour as a Facebook post or you may even qualify to have your virtual tour show on your Facebook page.
Many businesses like to embed their virtual tour on their website, with the same style that as on Google - basically, as a window into the Google Street View virtual tour. For smaller businesses, this may be sufficient. But what if you want to take your virtual tour to the next level?
Custom virtual tours with Augmented Reality features are the best way to maximise the experience. Adding a custom virtual tour to your website provides:
- You can customise your skins to match your brand (colour, fonts, etc)
- hotspots (links to additional content such as slideshows, links to booking engines, pop-up info sheets, menus & more
- navigation menus
- Google Analytics
- social resharing features
- VR headset mode
- Image mapping
- field-of-view linking (start the custom virtual tour from the current field of view)
Custom virtual tours are by far the most effective way to leverage your virtual tour experience.
(Annual hosting, design and publishing fees apply. Requires Google Maps API account)
Google Trusted Photographer
Your virtual tour may be eligible to be hosted on Google Maps / Google Street View
Take a look at our portfolio to see how Work Pics has worked for other businesses and be inspired with what I could do for you too.
Accommodation, Hotels and Motels
Being able to see and navigate larger accommodation facilities with multiple room configurations and many featured aspects such as pools, spas, saunas and more is far easier with a virtual tour and by far the most realistic and authentic way to be sure this is the right place.
For larger office spaces with multiple departments, featured areas or special services that would benefit from a more descriptive experience.
For retail spaces with multiple product categories or departments that would benefit from helping viewers find what they are looking for quickly and get additional info.
Multi Business Complex
For multi business complexes that want to promote their tenants’ businesses and help viewers navigate their way and find what they’re looking for.
Show what you do.
Engage with customers
Got questions? Need to chat with someone to discover what solutions would best suit your needs? Contact Work Pics today for a consultation.