Virtual Tour Portfolio
My virtual tour portfolio is here to help you see how you could have a similar virtual tour for your business.
What should you be looking for?
- If your business is large, do you have a navigation menu?
- If you sell products or offer bookings, do you have hotspots to create instant calls-to-action?
- Can you navigate seamlessly as if you were there?
- Do you show disability access points such as parking, elevators, ramps and accessible toilets?
- Do you have pop up information that helps to describe further what your viewers are looking at?
This is only a few of the elements a great virtual tour should include. To learn more about how to select the right elements for your virtual tour, get in touch for a no obligation walk-through site review.
Newcastle Master Builders Association Custom Virtual Tour
Copacabana Surf Life Saving Club
Point Cafe Japanese Gardens
The Chocolate Factory ~ Gosford